Thursday, January 3, 2008

I have never known any software properly... except age of empires and other such "softwares" which enhances reaction time and other... er... important stuff... but i don't know if many people actually recognise killing villagers with Cataphracts as a good trait in any software...

And i'm in third year and almost out of my college... training time is looming over my head... and i don't know much about photoshop and other such mind boggling softwares... so i came up with a plan... something which i hope will not fail... and something which i have been pursuing for sometime now....

I have been using my newly obtained intuos and have been sketching everynight with Sushmeit on some topics... which we predecide... giving minimal timing... we've had three sessions so far... and the results have been impressive.... and other people have also been showing interest in this activity... so far so good... i'll be putting up whatever we have been doing from now on... my work and his....

No comments: